On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I visit with Lance Cummins, founder and President of Nectafy, the growth content company.
If you know anything about marketing today, you know that it’s all about content. But with that word getting tossed around so frequently, it sometimes feels like it’s lost all meaning. What is content, anyway? And what’s the difference between content that drives growth and content that just clogs up people’s social media feeds and inboxes?
Cummins started out developing websites and along the way, he realized that business owners so often focus on the design that they completely forget about the content on their websites.
It was then that he transitioned to helping businesses create great content. Great content doesn’t just fill up a website page, it drives growth. Cummins shares how to create the type of content that speaks to your audience and gets real results for your business.
Questions I ask Lance Cummins:
- How did you settle on the name Nectafy?
- How would you define what content is today for marketers?
- What is growth content and how is it different from the inbound marketing approach?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What litmus test you can use to evaluate whether or not you’ve created good content.
- How buyer expectations have changed the content marketing landscape.
- What forms of content you should be focusing on for your business.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Lance Cummins:
- Learn more about Lance Cummins and Nectafy
- Learn more about Cummins’ video backdrop company, Anyvoo
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by AWeber.
With more than 20 years of proven success helping more than one million small businesses around the world, AWeber’s powerfully simple email marketing solutions make it easy for you to connect with people and build your business.
AWeber empowers you to quickly and easily build lists of subscribers, send and automate emails and newsletters, and analyze your campaigns’ performance. AWeber’s solutions, along with their award-winning customer support, eliminate the complications that can come with email marketing. Go to Aweber.com for a free, 30-day trial.