Focus on Yourself to Go Further
This week I sat down and had a long chat with my old friend Brian Clark. We talked for about an hour (we only recorded about 25 minutes worth) and it reminded me just how important it is to take the time to connect and reconnect with every important relationship.
If you give the recording a listen what you’ll find is less of an interview and more like two good friends talking about stuff that matters to them.
In this episode, we talk about his latest venture is Further – a curated newsletter of tips for living a better life. And we discuss the past, present and future of content marketing and Brian’s many ventures in marketing.
I think it’s a huge testament to growth to see how Clark has evolved both professionally and personally and Further is a manifestation of that growth
Questions I ask Brian:
- What makes the Rainmaker Platform special?
- Why take the time on a new feature that isn’t business oriented?
- How do you use neuroscience to make yourself feel better and more effective at work?
Things you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How content creators change their view of content distribution over time
- How Brian refocused his life from business and to more important things
- Why not everything is about making money
This week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by MarketingProfs. Do you have the write stuff? Unleash your inner writer by downloading the latest MarketingProfs marketing writing kit for free! Visit: http://mprofs.com/ducttape