Creating Exponential Growth Through Hard Work, Not Magic
On today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I visit with Brad Sugars. He is the founder, chairman, and president of ActionCOACH and the co-author of the book Pulling Profits Out of a Hat: Adding Zeros to Your Company Isn’t Magic.
ActionCOACH boasts a team of over 1,000 business coaches, who work with leaders around the world in over 70 countries. Sugars and his coaches are dedicated to helping business leaders grow profits and cultivate strong, happy teams.
On today’s episode, we talk about exponential growth, the central topic in the book Pulling Profits Out of a Hat. Sugars shares how a focus on five fundamental disciplines of business can empower any leader to grow their company exponentially.
Questions I ask Brad Sugars:
- How is exponential growth different from year-over-year growth?
- What do you have to do to keep your various constituents happy?
- How do you keep your growth strategy healthy and on-track in a constantly changing business landscape?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why it’s important to build a diverse team.
- What the word “love” has to do with your company’s mission.
- Why you should look at business development as an investment, not a cost.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Brad Sugars:
- Learn more about Brad Sugars
- Order a copy of Pulling Profits Out of a Hat
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto. Everyone loves payday, but loving a payroll provider? That’s a little weird. Still, small businesses across the country love running payroll with Gusto.
Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.