Marrying Content with the Customer Journey
On today’s podcast, I speak with Arnie Kuenn, an international speaker, author, and founder and CEO of Vertical Measures.
Prior to founding the digital marketing agency Vertical Measures in 2006, Kuenn founded several other businesses, including MediaChoice, an internet startup whose clients included the major television networks, plus music and movie studios.
Kuenn now runs his business and travels the world speaking and running training workshops on marketing. He is also the author of several books, including his latest, The Customer Journey: How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business. On this episode, we discuss the customer journey, and the role that effective content marketing plays in guiding buyers through the journey.
Questions I ask Arnie Kuenn:
- What made you decide to write the book as a fable?
- How would you define the customer journey?
- What’s the connection to content throughout each stage of the customer journey?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why good content comes from understanding people’s pain points.
- How putting yourself in the buyer’s shoes can help you identify gaps in your content.
- Why digital marketing allows you to meet prospects at their time of need.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Arnie Kuenn:
- Learn more about Vertical Measures
- Order a copy of The Customer Journey: How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
If you liked this post, check out our Small Business Guide to Shaping the Customer Journey.
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia