How to Choose Your Life’s Purpose
Today’s guest on the podcast is keynote speaker and author Brant Menswar. He is an award-winning musician and founder of the band Big Kettle Drum, and he’s also the CEO and founder of Rock Star Impact, a boutique agency that helps individuals and organizations to define and live by their values.
He is the author of the book Rock ‘n’ Roll With It: Overcoming the Challenge of Change, and is working on his next book, Black Sheep, due out in October 2020.
On this episode, Menswar shares his process for helping people to hone in on their core values so that they can choose their purpose and live a more intentional, fulfilling life.
Questions I ask Brant Menswar:
- Finding purpose is such a hot topic. With so many books and lectures on the subject, why are we still not finding our purpose?
- How do we choose our purpose?
- How do we hang onto our values when we’re out there living life?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why we shy away from defining our core values.
- How to separate out what’s important to us from our non-negotiables.
- How finding your purpose can help you overcome self-sabotage and imposter syndrome.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Brant Menswar:
- Learn more about Brant Menswar
- Download the Core Values Worksheet
- Listen to Big Kettle Drum
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Intercom. Intercom is the only business messenger that starts with real-time chat, then keeps growing your business with conversational bots and guided product tours.
Intercom’s mission is to help you provide simple, quick, and friendly service for your customers. When you can give your customers the one thing they’re looking for, you’ll generate amazing results for your business.
Want to learn more and take advantage of a 14-day free trial? Just go to intercom.com/podcast.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND