How to Build a Business to Astronomical Heights
One of my favorite things to do is chat with entrepreneurs. All the better when I get to chat with an entrepreneur that started with so little and achieved so much
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Bedros Keuilian, founder and CEO of Fit Body Boot Camp and a fitness industry consultant for marketing and business development. We discuss business growth and the fitness industry.
Keuilian shares his story of hardship and immigration from a communist country and how those struggles drive him today as he creates the fastest growing fitness franchise on the planet.
Listen closely and you’ll hear how he transformed his own thinking to the point where he felt unstoppable and today is running company with so much momentum he’s finding it hard to hang on.
He boldly declares that his point of difference is they do one thing and they do it better than anyone else – a huge lesson for many small business owners! Narrow your focus and grow.
His is both an inspirational and educational story and Keuilian is definately someone to keep an eye on.
Questions I ask Bedros:
- What was it like being a young immigrant in the United States?
- How do you differentiate yourself in such a competitive market?
- What kind of metrics do you follow as the owner of such a large operation?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to turn a passion and part-time job into a thriving, nationwide business
- Why you must be willing to delegate to grow
- Why consulting is a great business model to pursue, regardless of industry.
Order your copy of
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
by John Jantsch
“A book that deserves a spot in every entrepreneur’s morning routine.”
—Ryan Holiday, #1 Bestselling Author of The Daily Stoic and The Obstacle is the Way