My guest this week on the Duct Tape Marketing podcast is Vince Molinaro. He is an expert on creating a healthy, resilient leadership culture, and is the author of the best-selling book The Leadership Contract: The Fine Print to Becoming an Accountable Leader.
Molinaro is the global managing director of leadership transformation at Lee Hecht Harrison and is also a regular keynote speaker at conferences and corporate retreats.
On today’s episode, we talk about the elements that make up great leadership, and how you can foster them in yourself and your organization.
Questions I ask Vince Molinaro:
- What is a leadership contract?
- Do we need to break down the hierarchical model of leadership?
- What are the four terms of the leadership contract?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How leadership has evolved in our modern world.
- Why accountability is a two-way street in the leadership contract.
- How to begin the process of transforming your leadership approach.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Vince Molinaro:
- Learn more about Vince Molinaro
- Order a copy of The Leadership Contract
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Subscribe on YouTube
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by CloudPhone! CloudPhone is perfect for small businesses: it comes with a free local or toll-free vanity number, lets you send and receive text messages on your business line, and works with any phones you already own. Plus it includes a ton of other business features like a virtual receptionist menu, call recording, conference calling, and voicemail transcription.
To help support the show, CloudPhone is offering our listeners an exclusive deal. Sign up today and get 50 percent off CloudPhone’s SMB plan forever. Just go to CloudPhone.com/ducttape.