10 Practical Uses for Landing Pages
I like landing pages a bunch. I’ve written about Why Landing Pages Are a Must and I’ve had the really smart Oli Gardner from Unbounce write a guest post about How to Create Highly Converting Landing Pages. My good friends over at Copyblogger are pretty big fans of landing pages too – grab their landing page ebook.
Landing page use has become a foundational element of online and offline marketing and should be used by every regardless of industry or engagement type.
Let me restate that another way – landing pages can be used by any business whether you sell products from your website, want people to make an appointment to meet or are trying to drive people into your store for your holiday sale.
Below are a sampling of just ten of the ways you can use landing pages.
- Use a landing page in every ad, PPC or offline, to lead people to a place to get more info
- Use a landing page to drive people to your events
- Use a landing page to enroll people in your email newsletter
- Use a landing page to promote your new product launch
- Use a landing page to promote your free eBook
- Use a landing page to give away a free printable guest pass to an event in your store
- Use a landing page as a personalized destination in the resource box from a guest blog post
- Use a landing page as a personalized destination in the resource box from a contributed article in your hometown paper
- Use a landing page to offer Facebook users a printable coupon
- Use landing pages to personalize your social media profile links
Need some help with landing page tools – here’s a great list to start exploring[listly id=”7i4″ layout=”full”]
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia