USA Today’s Ask an Expert Steve Strauss on Duct Tape Markting
Small business owners have lots of questions, particularly it seems, as business gets harder to come by during lean times. So, for this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing podcast I thought I would go to someone who spends a lot of time answers small business owner’s questions – none other than USAToday’s Ask an Expert Steve Strauss.
Steven is one of the country’s leading small business expert. An internationally recognized lawyer, columnist, and speaker, Steve is also an author of 15 books. Steve’s business column, Ask an Expert, appears weekly at USATODAY.com
I asked Steve a lot of questions including:
- How he chooses questions to answer for his column
- Is this a good time to start a business?
- Best ways to approach starting a business?
- What “shoe string” ideas should you be using?
- What’s the value of social media for small business?
- What is the best use of time and effort for your small business?