Top 12 Resources for Start-Ups
Every now and then I get asked to provide a list of resources to help small business owners get started and growing. Here are some of my favorite recommendations.
- SBDC – Counselors trained to help you find the local and national resources you may need – located in most metropolitan areas – Find an SBDC chapter
- SCORE – Service Corps of Retired Executives Find a SCORE chapter – Retired business owners volunteer and share wisdom.
- StartUpNation – Resources to help you start your business and growing community of folks interested in starting.
- SBA – Small Business Planner
- IRS – Starting a business checklist
- Business Know-How – Tips on starting a business
- Microsoft – Small Business Resource Center
- Entrepreneur.com – Guide to starting a business
- Inc.com – Guide to starting a business
- Business Owner’s Toolkit – Guide to starting a business
- AllBusiness.com – Tips for staring a business
- BPlans – Business plan help and advice
Related articles by Zemanta
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND