The Best Place to Advertise in Your Town
In this week’s Duct Tape Marketing newsletter I pointed out a list of some the better resources for locating newspapers, magazines, radio, television stations, and other potential offline advertising opportunities in most major cities.
I also mentioned, although their is no national network, the idea of “community advertising”
Here is a list of some of the most “duct tapey” places in your town that you might consider testing for ROI. (Please add your favorites to the comments)
- Church bulletins
- Public Library bulletin boards
- Coffee shop bulletin boards
- Grocery store bulletin boards
- School sports programs
- Delivery service ride along flyers
- Hotel rack brochure boxes
- Pizza boxes
Add your favorites to the list!