I conducted a live to YouTube Google+ Hangout yesterday to tell some of the stories of the very cool entrepreneurs that got to know in the process of writing The Commitment Engine.
I love the streaming technology and plan to use it more.
During the 30 minute session I talked about
- How Mary and Tony Miller found their purpose for Jancoa while driving a the company shuttle around
- How Jason Fried of 37Signals turned Clarity into Strategy
- How Bill Witherspoon of The Sky Factory created a culture of shared ownership
- How Natalie George of Cafe Gratitude built community before you even had a business
- How Jack Nickell of Threadless views his community as the business
Learning and sharing these kinds of stories is what makes being an author so very worth it!