How to Prepare for a Brand Crisis
Our guest on today’s podcast is Melissa Agnes, an expert on crisis management and brand reputation and protection. As an advisor, she has worked with companies and organizations across industries like healthcare, finance, technology, and the non-profit world including NATO, Merck, Hilton, the YMCA, and the City of Los Angeles.
She is also a speaker, podcast host, and author of the book Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World.
Today on the podcast, Agnes and I discuss how to identify and prepare for brand crises, and how the process of crisis preparation can help you to identify new opportunities for your business.
Questions I ask Melissa Agnes:
- What does a brand crisis look like?
- How does company culture relate to crisis management?
- How does defining what your brand stands for help you through a crisis?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to define the difference between an issue and a crisis.
- Why being ready for a crisis opens you up to identify new opportunities.
- How to understand who your stakeholders are define how each crisis scenario would impact those parties.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Melissa Agnes:
- Learn more about Melissa Agnes
- Learn more about Crisis Ready
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Asana! Asana is a work management tool to keep your entire team on track. The Duct Tape team relies on Asana to unify communication, assign and delegate tasks, and manage deliverables for everything from individual meetings to big client projects.
To help support the show, Asana is offering our listeners an exclusive deal. You can get a free, 30-day trial. Just go to asana.com/ducttape.
Order your copy of
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
by John Jantsch
“A book that deserves a spot in every entrepreneur’s morning routine.”
—Ryan Holiday, #1 Bestselling Author of The Daily Stoic and The Obstacle is the Way