Has Social Media Changed Customer Service?
In addition to HARO, Peter is the founder and CEO of The Geek Factory, Inc., a boutique Marketing and PR Strategy firm located in New York City, and author of several books, including Customer Service: New Rules for a Social Media World
The adoption of social media on every level of business has certainly changed how we serve customers and created opportunities for those that choose to take advantage.
In this session we talk about ways to:
- Choose online media that make the most sense for you
- Avoid wasting time with platforms that won’t help you
- Earn your customer’s loyalty, trust, and credibility
- Learn from other companies’ viral “disasters”
- Rebuild your credibility after you’ve taken a public “hit” online
So, how has social media changed customer service as a customer and a business?
You can listen to the show by subscribing the feed in iTunes or a variety of other free services such as Google Listen (Use this RSS feed) or you can buy the Duct Tape Marketing iPhone app. (iTunes link – Cost is $2.99) or
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND