Enhance Your Life With a Side Hustle
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Chris Guillebeau. He is an author, blogger, and speaker and is known for books such as The Art of Non-Conformity and The $100 Startup. He is also the founder of the annual World Domination Summit. He and I discuss his newest book, Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days.
During a lifetime of self-employment that included a four-year commitment as a volunteer executive in West Africa, Guillebeau visited every country in the world (193 in total) before his 35th birthday. Since then he has modeled the proven definition of an entrepreneur: “Someone who will work 24 hours a day for themselves to avoid working one hour a day for someone else.”
Questions I ask Chris Guillebeau:
- Should everybody have a side hustle?
- Can you turn a hobby into a side hustle?
- Is there a path for people who want to replace their job with a side hustle?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What the differences are between the side hustle and moonlighting/freelancing
- How to start your path to a side hustle
- What makes a good side hustle
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Chris Guillebeau:
- Learn more about Chris Guillebeau.
- Read Guillebeau’s books.
- Listen to the podcast.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Follow on Instagram.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia