Marketing Podcast with Dov Gordon
Getting clients can seem like the hardest work an entrepreneur can do. Getting the right clients, well that can feel like scaling a mountain.
But, working with clients that appreciate the value you bring, expect to pay a premium and see you as a trusted advisor and collaborator is the best way to build a business that serves your life.
In my experience, the idea of working solely with ideal clients takes a bit of a mind shift. First you have to believe it’s possible – then you have to believe you deserve it.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Dov Gordon. Dov helps consultants, coaches and other experts build a steady, consistent, predictable flow of ideal clients. We talk about ideal clients, how to identify them, and where to find them using an approach he calls the “eavesdrop effect.”
Questions I ask Dov:
- How did you become a business consultant?
- What is the “Eavesdrop Effect?”
- How do you finally convert a potential client you may already have as a lead?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why ideal clients are so critical to find for every business
- How self-esteem can help you in attracting new clients
- How to reach a point in your business to where you can say no to a perspective client
You can download Dov’s guide How to Systematically and Consistently Attract First-Rate Clients here.