Marketing Podcast with Lindsay Pedersen
On today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, my guest is Lindsay Pedersen. She is a brand strategist and owner of Ironclad Brand Strategy.
She has advised numerous companies, from startups to corporations such as Starbucks, T-Mobile, and IMDb.
Prior to starting Ironclad, she served as a P&L owner at Clorox, where she led businesses like Clorox Bleach, Armor All, and Brita. She was responsible for increasing those business’s value, and it’s this perspective that she brings to teaching other businesses how to create a strong brand that grows ROI.
Today, we talk about her book, Forging an Ironclad Brand: A Leader’s Guide, and she shares the nine points that define a successful brand—the kind that empowers your team and drives your growth.
Questions I ask Lindsay Pedersen:
- What is an ironclad brand?
- What’s the link between brand and strategy?
- Would you go as far as to say that, for a small business, brand can be their culture?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why you need to be deliberate about defining your brand from the very beginning.
- How brand can affect both your external audience and your colleagues.
- How businesses can hold onto their brand as they expand.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Lindsay Pedersen:
- Learn more about Lindsay Pedersen and Ironclad Brand Strategy
- Order your copy of Forging an Ironclad Brand
- Check out the special book supplement on the Ironclad Brand Strategy website
- Follow on Twitter
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.