Adding the Facebook Fanbox to Your Web Pages
Facebook recently released a widget called the Fan Box designed to allow folks with Facebook Fan Pages to embed a widget featuring Fan Page activity on their website or blog. The image below is a Fan Box pulled from the Duct Tape Marketing page on Facebook.
Steps for getting your own Fan Box
1) Log in to your fan page (OK, so I guess you better set a page up if you haven’t yet, huh?)
2) On the left sidebar you’ll notice a link that says “Add a Fan Box”
3) Grab the script or iframe code and place it on your site. You can change some display setting through advanced link, but the minimum width is 200px.
This is another way to cross promote content and activity in the social network and might help remind you to add updates to your fan pages!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Content Creates Engagement (ducttapemarketing.com)
- Facebook Fan Boxes: Embeddable Facebook Pages (mashable.com)
- Facebook Launches Fan Box Widget To Instantly Turn Visitors Into Fans (allfacebook.com)
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND