In an article published in the January issue of Investment Advisor magazine several points in an article called Stepping Up – How the best advisors take their firms to the next level jumped off the page.
Compared to the market as a whole, firms that dominated their market:
- Are 60% more likely to have annual sales goals
- Are twice as likely to use business development specialists
- Are 30% more likely to proactively seek referrals
- Secure one-third more clients through strategic partners
- Are three times more likely to have formal agreements with referral partners
Are you doing all of these – any of these?