What Do Successful Small Businesses Do That You May Not?
In an article published in the January issue of Investment Advisor magazine several points in an article called Stepping Up – How the best advisors take their firms to the next level jumped off the page.
Compared to the market as a whole, firms that dominated their market:
- Are 60% more likely to have annual sales goals
- Are twice as likely to use business development specialists
- Are 30% more likely to proactively seek referrals
- Secure one-third more clients through strategic partners
- Are three times more likely to have formal agreements with referral partners
Are you doing all of these – any of these?
Order your copy of
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
by John Jantsch
“A book that deserves a spot in every entrepreneur’s morning routine.”
—Ryan Holiday, #1 Bestselling Author of The Daily Stoic and The Obstacle is the Way