the startup garden Book Tour
Tom Ehrenfeld, author of the startup garden will answer the following questions on this blog on Wednesday – 21st.
the startup garden, by the way, is a wonderful book for any “start-up” entrepreneur as well as those who have thrashed around a bit already.
The list of further reading is worth the price of the book.
You are invited to weigh in with your comments on each of Tom’s insights.
Here are the questions that Tom is going to answer…
1) What’s the purpose of a business?
2) Where is the best place to really look for your calling?
3) What’s the single most important indicator of a successful
business (what should they track?)
4) How can someone who has never run a business come to
understand what it takes to make money doing so?
5) How can you best turn your customers into a community?
6) In the grand scheme of things, what’s the role of marketing
in a small business?
I would like to invite Duct Tape Marketing blog readers to give some
thoughts to answers to these questions based on your own personal
experience. I would love comments and trackbacks that would really
enrich the ways others could experience the answers to these questions.
Did I mention that the startup garden quotes Bob Dylan.