Talking Word of Mouth with Andy Sernovitz
This is a special podcast as part of Make a Referral Week 2009
Andy Sernovitz, author of Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking. chatted with me for this special episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast.
Andy shares a wealth of information on his blog DamnIWish and is offering Make a Referral Week participants 25% off his one day Word of Mouth Crash Course held monthly in Chicago (Use this discount code: THANKSDUCTTAPE)
- We covered a wide range of topics related to Word of Mouth Marketing such as:
- The difference between referrals and word of mouth
- How word of mouth happens
- How to create word of mouth campaigns
- Simple examples of small businesses word of mouth success
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by iLinc – Web and Video Conferencing that’s easy to use, affordable and powerful enough to make your online meetings really come alive.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Sparking Word of Mouth (socialfish.org)
- Word of mouth marketing is about spreading the love (myventurepad.com)
- Talking Social Media with Chris Brogan (marketing.blogtanker.com)