How to Successfully Run a Business as a WordPress Consultant
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Troy Dean. He is an online speaker, coach, consultant, podcaster, and founder of WP Elevation. He and I discuss the consulting world of WordPress and why WordPress just keeps getting better and better.
Dean specializes in helping businesses and entrepreneurs use the Internet to attract new customers and build their communities. WP Elevation is the world’s first business accelerator designed specifically to help WordPress consultants build the business they need to support the lifestyle they want. The company does this through ongoing training, mentoring and coaching as well as a very healthy community forum and live events.
Questions I ask Troy Dean:
- What’s the difference between a coach and a consultant?
- Is WordPress still the best tool in regard to the evolution of online platforms?
- What are some of the changes coming to WordPress architecture?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What a WordPress consultant does
- Why community is so valuable
- What qualities a good WordPress consultant has
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Troy Dean:
- Learn more about WP Elevation.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Learn more about the Gutenberg experience.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!