Is Podcasting for You?
Every now and then I have to get pretty meta on my podcast and use it to talk about podcasting.
Podcasting, both appearing on them and producing your own, is a solid small business marketing tactic and I’ve been trying to spread that word for many years.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Rob Greenlee. He is a podcaster and the Head of Content at Spreaker, a podcast publishing platform. He and I discuss, you guessed it, podcasting.
Prior to Spreaker, he was with PodcastOne as EVP/CTO and was also former Business Manager and Content Manager, Podcasts at Microsoft Zune, Xbox and Windows Phone.
Questions I ask Rob Greenlee:
- Why has podcasting gotten so big?
- What are some ways you’ve seen people use podcasting to enhance their businesses?
- What tools do you need to podcast successfully?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How podcasting can lead to connections and relationships you wouldn’t otherwise have
- Where podcasting falls into the marketing mix
- How to do podcasting right
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Rob Greenlee:
- Learn more about Rob Greenlee.
- Learn more about Spreaker.
- Listen to the Spreaker Live Show.
- Listen to the The New Media Show.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on Linkedin.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Are you an independent marketing consultant or an agency owner? If so, you may want to check out the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network. It is a growing group of independent marketing consultants and agencies that are partnering and collaborating using the Duct Tape Marketing tools, and really scaling their businesses. Check it out at ducttapemarketingconsultant.com.