Increase Profits Through Specialization
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Philip Morgan. He is a consultant at Philip Morgan Consulting who focuses on specialization and helping people find their niche. He and I discuss how to position your business to drive profit and how to become known as the expert in your field.
Morgan helps development shops get more qualified leads without hiring a salesperson. He uses education-based content marketing, marketing automation, and digital outreach to make that happen. He is also the author of The Positioning Manual for Technical Firms.
Questions I ask Philip Morgan:
- Is it possible to specialize without identifying an industry?
- Should most businesses look to specialize?
- What is the decision-making process for how to specialize?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to specialize in your field
- What potential benefits you’ll receive from specializing
- Why marketing becomes less of a struggle when you specialize
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Philip Morgan:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please![RF_CONTEST contest=’7039′]