How to Make Partner Marketing Work for You
On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with founder and CEO of the performance marketing agency Acceleration Partners, Robert Glazer.
Acceleration Partners is a global leader in partner marketing, helping brands to start or grow their affiliate marketing program.
In addition to being globally recognized for their work, the business has also been honored with numerous company culture awards, including being named Ad Age’s Best Place to Work, Entrepreneur’s Top Company Culture (two years, consecutively), and Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplaces (three years in a row). Consequently, Glazer has become a noteworthy figure in the leadership space, and is also the author of the book Elevate: Push Beyond Your Limits and Unlock Success in Yourself and Others.
Today, Glazer and I speak about the ins and outs of partner marketing. He shares what it is, exactly; how it’s changed; and how any business can take advantage of this marketing channel.
Questions I ask Robert Glazer:
- What is the distinction between partner marketing and affiliate marketing?
- Does partner marketing change how people look at staffing because they can push functions out to branded partners?
- Does this disrupt the sponsor advertising model?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to manage your brand when it’s in the hands of partner marketers.
- Where traditional partnerships fit into this new partner marketing model.
- How technology has changed the partner marketing landscape.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Robert Glazer:
- Learn more about Robert Glazer
- Learn more about Acceleration Partners
- Order your copy of Elevate
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.