How to Discover the Story of Your Brand
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Park Howell a 30+ year veteran of the advertising industry who has guided hundreds of purpose-driven brands and thousands of people who support them to substantial growth.
Park Howell is the founder of Business of Story and the author of Brand Bewitchery: How to Wield the Story Cycle System to Craft Spellbinding Stories for Your Brand.
Questions I ask Park Howell:
- What does it mean to a small business marketer when you say story?
- How do I use the story idea to help my business?
- How do you help businesses define the actual problem that they solve?
- How do you work with businesses that don’t solve a problem that is emotion – how do they tell a story?
- How does this idea of story affect internal audiences?
- Does language ever get in the way?
- What is your Story Cycle System?
- How does this become more than a creative exercise?
More About Park Howell:
Love the Duct Tape Podcast? Give us a review!
Your website is the hub of your business. If your website loads slowly visitors will not tolerate that and neither will Google. How fast your website loads has become increasingly important to your rank. If you want to find out if you have an issue with this or how to fix this check out wpboost.net.
WPBoost has a special offer for the Duct Tape Marketing audience the first 10 companies that fill out the contact form at the bottom of the home page and include #ducttape and their own website address in their message details will get a free speed audit.