How to Focus on High-Value Work
Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I speak with business coach and author David Finkel. He is the founder of Maui Mastermind and the author of several books, including his latest, The Freedom Formula: How to Succeed in Business Without Sacrificing Your Family, Health, or Life.
Through his work with Maui Mastermind, Finkel has coached over 100,000 clients, helping them to buy, build, and sell billions of dollars of business assets.
He is the author of 11 business and financial books, which have become Wall Street Journal and Business Week bestsellers. He’s also written for over 6,500 publications across the United States.
In this episode, we discuss his latest book, The Freedom Formula, and touch upon how leaders can move away from busy, time-stealing tasks and help guide themselves and their team towards their highest-value work.
Questions I ask David Finkel:
- How do we avoid falling into the trap of time-stealing activities?
- How do you identify your highest payoff work?
- What is the freedom formula when it comes to involving your entire team?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- The difference between the time and effort economy versus the value economy.
- Why focusing on fewer objectives is actually better.
- How to coach your promising team members for development.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about David Finkel
- Learn more about David Finkel and Maui Mastermind
- Order your copy of The Freedom Formula
- Check out the Freedom Toolkit
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Twitter
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Intercom. Intercom is the only business messenger that starts with real-time chat, then keeps growing your business with conversational bots and guided product tours.
Intercom’s mission is to help you provide simple, quick, and friendly service for your customers. When you can give your customers the one thing they’re looking for, you’ll generate amazing results for your business.
Want to learn more and take advantage of a 14-day free trial? Just go to intercom.com/podcast.