Note: When an author launches a new book (well, at least this author) it’s kind of a big personal deal. So, I know I’ve been a bit commercial of late in promotion of my new book, but the good news is today is launch day so regular old thoughts on helping your grow your business to return. Thanks for your patience, trust and support.
My new book, The Referral Engine – Teaching Your Business To Market Itself is finally available to ship! In fact, the online retailers are blowing it out at as low as 55% off during the launch. Go to The Referral Engine book site for details.
The buzz for the book online has been tremendous and the reviews over the top positive. To continue the momentum I want to make you an offer to take action today. I have a library of incredible interviews available exclusively to those who buy my new book today.
Here’s the deal –
The book has received praise from the following thought and business leaders in the form of a blurb on the book’s jacket.
As a bonus for purchasing today you’ll receive audio recordings of the interviews I did with each. These are not pitches for the book, these are deep conversations about their thoughts on marketing and business.
- Chris Brogan, coauthor of Trust Agents
- Seth Godin, author of Linchpin
- Guy Kawasaki, cofounder of Alltop
- David Meerman Scott, author of The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com
- Bob Burg, coauthor of The Go-Giver and Go-Givers Sell More
- Marcy Shinder, vice president, American Express OPEN
I addition I’ve included double bonus interviews from some of the people you’ll meet in the book who also know a thing or two about referrals.
- Ivan Misner, founder of BNI
- Stephen MR Covey, author of The Speed of Trust
- Scott Ginsberg, The Nametag Guy
- Zingermans Community of Businesses, a chat with Ari and Mo
That’s 11 interviews in all with some folks I consider the brightest minds in marketing today.
Order today and send a copy of your receipt to email@example.com and you’ll receive your special link to download or listen to this entire library.
Go to The Referral Engine book site to choose your favorite online retailer – you can also send me the receipt from an offline retailer to qualify as well.
Thanks for all your support, you truly inspire me.