How to Bring In-Person Events Online
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Liam Austin a virtual event strategist, having launched over 15 virtual summits and online business networking events, hosting over 400 speakers whilst educating 100,000+ business owners through his programs.
As the co-founder of Entrepreneurs HQ, Liam is a specialist at making it easy for people to create their own virtual summits and online conferences to grow their email list, authority, impact, and revenue.
Questions I ask Liam Austin:
- How does this potentially become the new event? This technology where 50-1000 people might actually attend an event, but it is all done virtually.
- What are some of the platforms that you see, like what you just mentioned, where you have AI and the ability of LinkedIn and do coffee breaks? What are some of the technologies that would enable more of that?
- Do you think that AI will come to the point where it’s actually going to be able to tell me if you are interested, paying attention or bored now?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
Liam’s model of virtual summit
Who is virtual summit competition and what you can learn from this to stand out
How to recreate the benefits of in-person events online
More about Liam Austin:
- Join Liam’s master class for virtual events
- Read Liam’s guide Why A Virtual Summit Will Be A Game-Changer For Your Business
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .store.
Have you ever tried to find a domain name and been given the message, “Sorry, that domain name is already taken!”? You are not alone! But with .store, a new domain extension for eCommerce and online stores, you will get the domain you want!
What’s more, www.yourbusinessname.store, instantly tells people your website is a “store” and lets your brand do the marketing for you! So, go ahead
and get the perfect, memorable website URL for your online store at www.get.store.