How to Find Inspiration in Doubt
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Kara Goldin, the founder, and CEO of Hint Water, a flavored water brand founded in 2005. She is also the author of Undaunted: Overcoming Doubts and Doubters.
Kara Goldin is an active speaker, writer, and host of the podcast Unstoppable with Kara Goldin where she interviews founders, entrepreneurs, and other disruptors across various industries.
Questions I ask Kara Goldin:
- Did you start Hint to solve a problem or disrupt an industry?
- Who were your doubters?
- How did you overcome the doubts?
- Is there any part of your business that gives you heartache that you wish you could solve?
- What was the risk of ultimately failing at Hint?
- You’re breaking out to different industries – why?
- What’s your favorite flavor?
More about Kara Goldin:
- Learn more about Undaunted: Overcoming Doubts and Doubters and get a FREE case of Hint
- Learn more about Hint
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .store.
Have you ever tried to find a domain name and been given the message, “Sorry, that domain name is already taken!”? You are not alone! But with .store, a new domain extension for eCommerce and online stores, you will get the domain you want!
What’s more, www.yourbusinessname.store, instantly tells people your website is a “store” and lets your brand do the marketing for you! So, go ahead
and get the perfect, memorable website URL for your online store at www.get.store.