Turn Your Hunch Into the Next Big Thing
I think you know what to do – I really do. The problem is that in the storm of running the business you start listening to outside influences, opinions of others, and maybe even what you see others in your industry doing.
Get back in touch with your own intuition and gut feeling and you’ll end up a lot better off – my guess is a lot happier too!
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Bernadette Jiwa. She is a recognized global authority on the role of story in business, innovation, and marketing, and the author of five best-selling books on marketing and brand storytelling She and I discuss her new book, Hunch: Turn Your Everyday Insights Into the Next Big Thing.
Jiwa helps companies big and small to design, build and grow brands they’re proud of. She has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and business leaders enabling them to develop a business strategy and brand story that’s aligned with their vision and values.
Questions I ask Bernadette Jiwa:
- Can people get better at mindfulness, curiosity, and empathy? Are they teachable?
- Should you trust your intuition?
- What assignments would Bernadette give to turn your insights into the next big thing?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What the role of data is when it comes to trusting your gut
- Which three traits entrepreneurs have
- Why caring deeply is key to meeting an unmet need
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Bernadette Jiwa:
- Learn more about Bernadette Jiwa.
- Read Hunch: Turn Your Everyday Insights Into the Next Big Thing.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Email email@example.com.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Are you an independent marketing consultant or an agency owner? If so, you may want to check out the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network. It is a growing group of independent marketing consultants and agencies that are partnering and collaborating using the Duct Tape Marketing tools, and really scaling their businesses. Check it out at ducttapemarketingconsultant.com.