How to Communicate Your Brand Story with Simple Marketing
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Donald Miller, the CEO of StoryBrand. At StoryBrand every year Don helps more than 3,000 business leaders clarify their brand message. Combined, Don’s books have spent more than a year on the New York Times Bestsellers list. His books include: Blue Like Jazz, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years, and Scary Close.
Don is widely considered one of the most entertaining and informative speakers in the world. His audiences are challenged to lean into their own story, creatively develop and execute the story of their team, and understand the story of their customers so they can serve them with passion. Don’s thoughts on story have deeply influenced leaders and teams for Pantene, Chick-fil-A, Steelcase, Intel, Prime Lending, Zaxby’s, and thousands more.
Don’s latest book Marketing Made Simple helps you to define what to do once your marketing messages have been clarified.
Questions I ask Donald Miller:
- How does memoir writing move into writing about marketing?
- How do you make your story sexy?
- What does Marketing Made Simple accomplish?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How you can improve your marketing by improving your story
- How to start with the problem that you solve
- How to differentiate yourself in the market
- Once you’ve clarified your message what do you do with it
More about Donald Miller:
- To find out more about the business videos mentioned in this interview visit Businessmadesimple.com
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by WordStream, online advertising made easy. It is so easy to waste time and money on online advertising. That is why you need tools like WordStream in your corner. Check out WordStream.com today.