How to Attract Customers and Keep Them Forever
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Joey Coleman. He is Chief Experience Composer at Design Symphony. He and I discuss his new book, Never Lose a Customer Again, which discusses the 8 phases your customer has the potential to travel through as part of their customer journey and the 6 tools you can use during that journey to create remarkable experiences for your customers.
Coleman helps companies keep their customers. As a keynote speaker, workshop leader, and consultant, he helps businesses design creative ways to engage customers – especially in the crucial First 100 Days® of the customer lifecycle.
He has an eclectic background that has seen him defend “alleged” criminals, sell custom research to Fortune 500 executives, race along the Great Wall, juggle in front of the Taj Mahal, emcee charity auctions, work in the White House, sing a solo at the Kennedy Center, and travel to 48 countries (and counting).
Questions I ask Joey Coleman:
- What is the difference between customer service and customer experience?
- Where does the customer experience role fit into an organization?
- What can a bad customer experience cost a company?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why the first 100 days of the customer relationship are so important
- How to approach the customer experience if you’re just getting started
- Where automation and optimization fit into the customer experience
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Joey Coleman:
- Learn more about Joey Coleman.
- Buy Never Lose a Customer Again.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Need more tips on how to grow your business? Check out our entire Guide to Marketing Professional Services.