A Systematic Approach to Creating Meaningful Goals
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Colin Gray. He is a speaker, teacher, podcaster, and founder of The Podcast Host, among other things. He and I discuss his effective approach to goal setting.
Gray creates and produces his own podcasts, helps others to create their own, and speaks regularly on podcasting, new media, content marketing and storytelling. He teaches businesses and individuals how to grow their business through podcasting, starting with cultivating a fanatical audience. He also helps educators to use podcasting to enhance their teaching.
Questions I ask Colin Gray:
- What’s the process you use to not only set goals but stick with them?
- What should go on a person’s yearly plan?
- What does your monthly goal sheet look like?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why themes are important for goal setting
- How to plan around tasks that took longer than you thought or unanticipated tasks that weren’t factored in
- How his daily planning has been impacted since he has a monthly and weekly plan
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Colin Gray:
- Learn more about The Podcast Host.
- Access the templates mentioned in the episode.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!