Making the World a Better Place Through a Community of Changemakers
On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with speaker, author, and resonance expert Jayne Warrilow.
In May 2019, Warrilow received a transmission during her meditation practice from her spirit guides. It was inspiring and, she soon realized, was a message that she needed to share.
It was this message that inspired her to found Sacred Changemakers, an organization comprised of thought leaders, business executives, consultants, speakers, therapists, and others who have realized they have a higher calling and are dedicated to making the world a better place.
Guided by the UN Sustainable Development Goals of 2030, the Changemakers community is working towards giant goals like eliminating hunger, ensuring access to clean and affordable energy, and reducing inequalities worldwide.
Warrilow sits down with me to share more about the experience that inspired her to start Sacred Changemakers, and how those who resonate with their mission can get involved.
Questions I ask Jayne Warrilow:
- What is your business, Sacred Changemakers?
- Are you ever intimidated by the scale of the goals you’ve set for Sacred Changemakers?
- How are you getting the word out?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How the sharing economy is impacting the business and retail world.
- The role that finding purpose plays in business.
- What actionable steps companies can take to live by their purpose.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jayne Warrilow:
- Learn more about Jayne Warrilow
- Learn more about Sacred Changemakers and Sacred Changemakers U
- Learn more about the United Nations Foundation
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.