Why Rent Your Marketing When You Should Own It?
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Clem Huffman, owner at South City Print and Alexa Arciero, marketing manager at South City Print. Clem Huffman started South City Print in 1988 and a lot has changed in those 32 years of running a printing business. Alexa Arciero joined the team last year straight from graduating from UNC Chapel Hill with a marketing and PR degree. South City Print was a part of the Certified Marketing Manager Program powered by Duct Tape Marketing and joined the podcast to share what they learned.
Questions I ask South City Print:
- Has the shift to a more virtual world made the printing business harder?
- How do you make the case for multi-touch marketing, direct mail for instance?
- Is there some nostalgia in current marketing trends?
- Tell us about your experience with the Certified Marketing Manager Program.
- What attracted you to the Certified Marketing Manager Program?
- Were you surprised by any of the content?
- Did the program make you create changes with your current marketing?
- What does the next 6 months look like?
More about South City Print:
- More about South City Print
- More about the Certified Marketing Manager Program powered by the Duct Tape Marketing Network
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the Certified Marketing Manager Program powered by the Duct Tape Marketing Network.
Why rent your marketing when you should own it? To build and grow a business successfully you also need to build and develop a team. At Duct Tape Marketing we’ve created the Certified Marketing Manager program where we can help you develop a marketing action plan and train your team. This innovative training is ready to take your business to the next level.
Check it out at Ducttapemarketing.com/certified-marketing-manager