Facebook advertising is very hot right now and that’s because if used correctly it is one of the most effective small business lead generation channels going.
But here’s the catch – just like every form of lead generation – if you don’t optimize conversion all the traffic in the world won’t do much but burn up your budget.
Oh, and here’s another key, just because it’s easy to set up and run an ad on Facebook doesn’t mean you should skip the care and thought that must go into any form of advertising.
There’s no question that Facebook is a no brainer for certain industries, but let’s face it – today everyone is on Facebook and targeting tools built into the platform can help you find your target market no matter how large or small.
My guest for today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Adrienne Richardson, marketing and advertising consultant and Facebook marketing guru. We discuss Facebook advertising and how it can apply to any business or marketing strategy.
Richardson and I discuss several case studies during the call including several B2B marketers.
Questions I ask Adrienne:
- Are there any industries for which Facebook advertising doesn’t work?
- Where do people go wrong with Facebook advertising?
- Does Facebook work for B2B Businesses?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why you have to plan when you advertise on Facebook
- Why the lead conversion process is as important as the ad itself
- How to get started with Facebook advertising