A Look at 2020 Home Services Growth
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Tommy Mello the founder of A1 Garage Doors, a $50M home service business.
Tommy also created The Home Service Expert, the No. 1 learning resource for ambitious home service entrepreneurs, whether they are in plumbing, HVAC or any other home service niche.
He created The Home Service Expert to share his knowledge with other entrepreneurs so that they can grow their businesses just like he did.
Questions I ask Tommy Mello:
- Home services are booming right now – what challenges are being created because of this?
- For our home service clients, hiring is their #1 issue currently – what are you doing to address this?
- How are you differentiating A1 Garage Services?
- SEO – local – map pack – paid ads – direct mail – they are all important. What’s most important to you right now?
- What are you doing to encourage referrals and reviews?
- What are you doing offline?
- How are you creating an experience above and beyond a service?
More about Tommy Mello:
- More about A1 Garage Services – serving 14 different states
- Read Home Services Millionaire
- Listen to Home Services Expert Podcast
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto.
Look paydays are great. Running payroll, calculating taxes, deductions, compliance that’s not easy. Unless you have Gusto! Gusto is simple online payroll and benefits build just for small business. Because you are a listener of this show you get 3 months free once you run your first payroll.
To learn more, go to Gusto.com/tape