Thanks for booking your Discovery Call!
Working with...the Duct Tape Marketing team has been beyond what I could have hoped for! I truly had NO idea what went into building a brand, a website, and marketing a business.
- Dr. Elizabeth Turner, Fox Point Dental
During our call we will...
And of course we will answer all of your questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Well, that depends on whom you ask. For some, it’s a book, blog, or podcast. For others, it’s a methodology that taps the power of a systematic marketing approach. And still, for some, it’s a network of skilled, independent marketing professionals certified to install the Duct Tape Marketing System. Ultimately, however, it’s one of the world’s most trusted small business marketing brands.
The system is a repeatable framework and process that allows marketers to create wins more easily for clients by focusing on “Strategy Before Tactics” to create a winning plan and then quickly moving to retainer engagements with a set blueprint to guide the engagement.
Having a complete Marketing strategy is vital for any small business. A clear strategy enables you to plan how you will reach your target market, which can lead to increased revenue and profit. A proper marketing strategy will increase your scope of potential customers so that you are not just throwing money at different advertising tactics and hoping that something sticks. A marketing strategy for your small business allows you to be surgical and succinct in your approach leading to minimal waste and maximum profit.
Here are some tips on how to find a marketing consultant for your business:
1. Determine your needs and goals: Before beginning your search for a marketing consultant, take some time to figure out what you're looking for and what your goals are for your business. In what areas of your business do you need help? A clear vision of your goals will make the search process more focused and efficient.
2. Research online to see which consulting companies are the most reputable in your industry. Then contact them to see if they offer marketing consulting services.
3. You can also look for marketing consultants who work independently from larger companies and offer their services to businesses for a fraction of the price. Make sure to schedule an introductory meeting to learn more about their background and experience before hiring them. You can check out our list of vetted consultants here.
4. When interviewing potential marketing consultants, ask them about their previous experience and expected results, and make sure they understand your business needs and goals.
© 2022, Duct Tape Marketing