Social networks are something that I believe small business folks should tap. Some offer small businesses more than others, but you’ve got to get in there and find ways to use these growing resources.
One of the ways to get started or more involved is to connect with people you know and trust. Here’s a list of the social networks that I use the most and links to each that will allow you to follow, friend and connect with what I’m doing on each. Check them out and connect with me if you wish.
- LinkedIn – Business networking
- StumbleUpon – Web site sharing
- Flikr – Photo sharing
- Slideshare – Slide presentation sharing
- delicious – Bookmark sharing
- Facebook – Social networking
- Twitter – Micro blogging
- Workbench – Duct Tape Marketing community
- YouTube – Video sharing
- Digg – News sharing