The truth is, when a customer thinks about their favorite brands and businesses, they usually think about the people that work there, the buying experience or even culture. Their view of your business and product goes far beyond your logo.
There is a lot to consider when you address your branding, and it can be difficult. That is why we have collected this eBook, to help you think about your brand and identity in a different way. We have collected valuable posts from the Duct Tape Marketing blog, Duct Tape Marketing consultants and other thought leaders in marketing, all in one place. In this eBook you will learn:
• The Duct Tape Marketing definition of branding
• How to make your business’ branding better
• How to make your employees happier and engage them in your branding efforts
• How to effectively brand yourself to assist in your business branding
• How to make your brand stand out from the competition[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Download Your Copy” style=”custom” shape=”rounded” color=”grey” size=”md” align=”left” i_align=”left” i_type=”fontawesome” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-adjust” i_icon_openiconic=”vc-oi vc-oi-dial” i_icon_typicons=”typcn typcn-adjust-brightness” i_icon_entypo=”entypo-icon entypo-icon-note” i_icon_linecons=”vc_li vc_li-heart” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fdtmtools%2Febooks%2Fbuildingbrands.pdf||target:%20_blank” custom_background=”#0069aa” custom_text=”#ffffff” button_block=”” add_icon=”” i_icon_pixelicons=”vc_pixel_icon vc_pixel_icon-alert”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]