Join best selling author David Finkel and John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing for . . .
The S.C.A.L.E. Formula™: 5 Simple Steps to Grow Your Business and Get Your Life Back
Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 - 3pm CST (1P/2M/4E/GMT-5)
Have you ever wanted your business to grow but held yourself back from fear that it would take over your life? As an owner, it’s all too common to feel you have to choose between your personal life and the success of your business.
But the surprising truth is that the only way to truly scale and grow your company is to reduce its reliance on you. This means that, done right, scaling ensures that you can grow your business without sacrificing your life.
Join Wall Street Journal bestselling author and successful entrepreneur David Finkel and learn a proven formula to grow your business and get your life back.
What You’ll Discover On This Information Rich Webinar:
- 5 ways to grow your business without working nights and weekends
- How to “systematize” your business to reduce costs, increase capacity, and maximize profitability
- How to immediately uncover and harness your company’s top leverage points for rapid growth
- The quickest and easiest path to build an owner-independent business that you can one day sell, scale, or even own passively
- How to do all of this in a way that gives you more time freedom
Join us: March 15, 2017 - 3pm CT (1P/2M/4E/GMT-6)
Click here to register - Enroll today!
David Finkel is a Wall Street Journal and Business Week bestselling author of 11 business and financial books. David is the founder and CEO of Maui Mastermind, one of the world’s premier business coaching companies. David’s clients enjoy an average annual growth rate 9 times higher than the average privately held company in the US.
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker and author of Duct Tape Marketing, Duct Tape Selling, The Commitment Engine and The Referral Engine and the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network. His latest book, SEO for Growth – The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers, and Entrepreneurs, is changing the way the world thinks about SEO.