I received word from a company called Wallblank, that is doing a pretty cool thing. It’s a form of fine art crowdsourcing. Wallblank curates limited prints from selected artists and then offers them each day until they are sold out. I love this model for all involved and find many of the prints very suitable for office settings.
Each Friday they have a no profit day (another very cool strategy) and offer all proceeds for the day to an organization in need. This week’s no profit print offers advice in the form of a saying I’ve long struggled to live in my entrepreneurial aspirations.
I decided to add some of my favorite sayings and apply them to the core elements of a business. I’m seeing a nifty line of business slogans to live by t-shirts here!
- Leadership – Strategy before tactics
- Marketing – Marketing is a habit, not an event
- Management – Fix the problem not the blame
- Operations – Starting is easy, finishing is hard
- Finance – Compete on value, not on price
So, got any you want to share?